Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 24, 2005 ]

I am programmed to obey my Master's commands
Starbuck [18:51] Comments: 0 []
 
I'm doing requests on this blog now... I'm getting as bad as DJ Spoony. This from Co-editor Stu:

Get this on VSX NOW!!! I can't at present. K9 back! Reference to K9&Co, extremely terrifying programme! Cybermen in new series!!!

It almost makes me want to catch up on what I missed from this series.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4179702.stm

20:00 UPDATE Which brings me neatly to this quiz, as seen round Billy's. I'm the annoying one with the flute.
The Second Doctor
You are the Second Doctor: Affable, impish, and
fond of simple pleasures as well as simple
pranks. Your mischievous exterior camouflages a
powerful mind and a great deal of courage.
Although you care nothing for appearances, you
place a high value on the bonds of true and
lasting friendship.


Which Incarnation of the Doctor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Animal riots
X
I wish I was hallucinating
Prepare For The Greatest Joke Ever.
One thing that I've learnt today
Writing about writing
Earwigging
Music to move you
Kubrik2001
Search engine secrets

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.