Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 08, 2005 ]

Kubrik2001
Starbuck [13:02] Comments: 5 []
 
Do you use a web browser (the recommended application-type for appreciating VSX at its fullest potential)? Got Macromedia Flash "plugged-in"? (Digression for Firefox users - essential extension: Flashblock)?

Then watch Kubrick2001: the space odyssey explained. At least its quicker than watching the movie.

I've still got problems with the end, mind...


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2005 4:53 pm  :

Me, too. What an anti-climax. Michael Moore and the South Park team could have done better. What did you put in the e-mail?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 10, 2005 5:08 pm  :

I didn't. My precious sands of time had already ran through and turned to glass by the end of it, so I didn't pass any further comment.

Still, I did quite enjoy it, all the same.

I enjoy everything in life! Nurse, pass the downers...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 12, 2005 6:43 pm  :

Hee, hee. L8rs. :O)



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2005 10:54 am  :

I do not think so.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at November 28, 2005 7:16 pm  :

Nor me?


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Search engine secrets
Robin Cook RIP
Wedding bling
Random views
Evilutionary
Planarity
This is hardcore
Back to school!
Ungloved
The Descent

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.