Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 19, 2005 ]

Prepare For The Greatest Joke Ever.
Stuart [11:49] Comments: 3 []
 
A little brown paper bag goes to the doctor and complains of feeling really ill. The doctor cannot immediately find anything wrong with him. He takes a blood test and tells the paper bag to come back the following week for the results.

The following week the paper bag is extremely distressed to be told by his doctor that he is HIV positive.

"But how can this be?" he cries, "I'm only a little brown paper bag!"

"Well have you had unprotected sex in the last year?" asks the doctor.

"No, how can I??" he shouts "I'm only a little brown paper bag!"

"How about sharing needles, anything like that?"

"I've said to you before" the little brown paper bag sobs "how can I, I'm only a little brown paper bag!"

"Have you been abroad, to an area where you may have been at risk?"

"I have told you already, doctor! I cannot get a passport, because I am only a little brown paper bag!"

"Ahhhh" says the doctor shaking his head sadly "In that case the only explanation can be that your mother must have been a carrier."


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 19, 2005 5:43 pm  :

Hmmm... not sure if Comments are working... my last "extensive" one doesn't seem to have got through. Damn. Lets see what happens here.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 19, 2005 5:51 pm  :

OK, thats better. Here's the gist.

Stu I laughed long and hard all over my missing Comment - very good. Well, very good for you, anyway. It truly did lubricate my chuckle glands - just what I needed.

More please.

And Vex, if your fruit is being sold in paper bags then you're still in the seventies. Which you may well be as I was delighted to discover, having followed your Profile link to discover your literal birth-of-blog moment over at Antipasta.

Very intriguing. I shall be returning to this in good time.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 24, 2005 10:38 am  :

Christ!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

One thing that I've learnt today
Writing about writing
Earwigging
Music to move you
Kubrik2001
Search engine secrets
Robin Cook RIP
Wedding bling
Random views
Evilutionary

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.