Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 05, 2005 ]

Wedding bling
Starbuck [12:04] Comments: 7 []
 
Up until 3 months ago I'd never worn jewelry in my life (aside from a little goldie-looking chainey thing as a teenager).

This has put me in fantastic stead, because every single day now at some point I look at the ring on the 4th finger of my left hand and I think "Wow, I really am married!"

It's a fabulously reinforcing reminder of a day still fresh in my mind.

Wedding & honeymoon report to come SOON, I promise!


7 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2005 1:04 pm  :

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....Isnt that sweet.

Just like me when I have trouble remembering if I really killed that guy.

I look down and there they are...manacles

hehe

Vex

Can`t wait for the reports



Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at August 05, 2005 3:16 pm  :

luverly!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 05, 2005 3:45 pm  :

Cheers guys (both scary and non-scary!)

PS I was going to retrospectively drop into this post a nice photo of my ring on the end of my horrible hairy arm (better than the ring on the end of my horrible hairy leg!), however I've just realised that I'm still at work and so I've not got it to hand. So here's a nice ringy photo of a dolphin instead.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 05, 2005 3:52 pm  :

Coincidentally, young Saturnyne, it was a close-run thing with those big floaty things around Saturn...



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at August 06, 2005 5:19 am  :

such a sweet post. mrs powersurge is one very lucky woman!



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 06, 2005 10:35 pm  :

Does Mrs. PowerSurge have a blog, per chance...?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 07, 2005 12:31 am  :

Nope. Although she does vaguely know what one is. Though only cos I'm such a boring bastid down the pub.

Luckily, or unluckily (depending on the moment), she never hangs around these parts much...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Random views
Evilutionary
Planarity
This is hardcore
Back to school!
Ungloved
The Descent
The ugly truth
Messed up
Pedigree Comedy

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.