Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, June 12, 2006 ]

Now I know why men wear neckties
Starbuck [16:04] Comments: 2 []
 
It's because it covers the gaping hole that appears in your shirt when your buttons fall off!

Still, I'm enjoying the extra air-conditioning today!


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at June 14, 2006 2:33 am  :

I haven't owned a necktine for over 20 years now.

The last one got stolen!

*sigh*

S.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 14, 2006 11:54 am  :

You must only buy extortionately expensive neckties!

Incidentally, I'd never used the word "necktie" in my life until I wrote all this. "Tie" seemed a bit too flimsy when I saw it up on the screen

And anyway, I'd always thought it was "neckertie". Fozzie Bear is to blame for that.

Heckler keeps interrupted Fozzie with "Help, the comedian's a bear"
Fozzie eventually responds: "No he's a-not, he's a-wearing a neck-a-tie."


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Football No Funland
Football branding overkill
It's the opening day of the World Cup!
Powersurge Pregnant Pause
Ants and Deck
Football crazy
Department of Transport Initiative - May 2006 Info...
TV Quick
Horror films
Mon-Kal-L-deth

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.