Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 20, 2006 ]

Matt and Kevin's wedding - VSX EXCLUSIVE
Starbuck [10:57] Comments: 8 []
 
A VSX insider was a guest at the wedding of Matt Lucas and Kevin McGee at the weekend, and I can now exclusively reveal the names of the most civvy-friendly stars in the galaxy of A-list celebrities in attendance.

In no particular order, those members of the UK celebrity stellar firmament who are most likely to start conversations with the "normal" people are:
Will Young
Vic Rees
Lenny Henry
Each and every one of them was down-to-earth and in touch with their common roots. Or possibly just very drunk.


8 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Stuart, at December 20, 2006 4:32 pm  :

DO YOU MEAN TO SAY DAVID "USEFUL, WORTHWHILE" FURNISH AND ELTON "NICE, REASONABLE BLOKE" JOHN WEREN'T IN THAT LIST? I SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE IT! ANYWAY I AM SURE MATT LUCAS LOVED COURTNEY LOVE BEING THERE, WHAT WITH THEM BEING SUCH GOOD MATES AND ALL! AND ALL THOSE DINNER PARTIES WITH WILL YOUNG HE MUST HAVE! WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS THEY ALL ARE, ESPECIALLY DRESSED UP IN HILARIOUS PANTO COSTUMES! OH TO BE A CELEBRITY WITH LOADS OF "FRIENDS" WHO WILL TURN UP TO THE OPENING OF A FRIDGE!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at December 20, 2006 5:52 pm  :

Sorry, STUART, but an update has now been filed by my correspondent.

No Furnish action reported, though Elton did touch my source's partner (not inappropriately though!).

Ruth Jones (Little Britain's Myfanwy, Saxondale's Magz, I'm With Stupid's Jean, Nighty Night's Linda) joined my source in a pianastic sing-song, and Graham Norton did something unspecified.

I would fill you in on their connection with the Lucas-McGee entity, however it might place in danger my very online existence.

Whatever, my own brushes with celebrity have been few and far between, so I'm just jealous. A few parties with Chris Tarrant as a kid, a bit of Chuckle Bros filming action, Bob Mortimer in a Greenwich pub, various Casualties... rubbish.



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at December 20, 2006 8:42 pm  :

I knew Will Young was lovely!

And yes, I should be ashamed of that....



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at December 21, 2006 7:25 am  :

I can only add my own observation that Will Young is indeed a very nice and likeable bloke. I happened to be at a function awhile back (I'm not a celebrity just and humble waiter)and he chatted away to the staff and guest alike. I joined Will and a small group outside having a sly ciggie, and his banter was hilarious - I wouls now put him at the top of my most likeable celebrity list.
John



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at December 30, 2006 11:46 pm  :

Yep, he always seems a decent sort.

Been threatening to buy his albums for Mrs Powersurge for ages now. As a former man of some musical nous (i.e. I used to read Select, Melody Maker & Deadline) with not much money I've not been able to make the leap to buy it for myself yet, but somehow for Starbucketta it seems allowable. I've managed to wear her down on Girls Aloud, so it won't be long...



Comment by Anonymous Jenifer, at January 22, 2018 9:23 am  :

good post..



Comment by Anonymous brushyourideas, at May 21, 2018 11:14 am  :

Good Informative post, Thanks for sharing



Comment by Blogger Chiến SEOCAM, at February 28, 2019 8:15 am  :

Máy massage chân

Chậu ngâm chân

Bồn ngâm massage chân



Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Blogging Paws
Mark Thomas
The Habbit - There and Back Again
Starbuck In Shock Agreement With Tory Homeland Sec...
Acronymically challenged - What Viper Squad Ten mi...
Don't take the Christ out of Christmas
"Shopping with PC World is Safe and Secure" - discuss
Dexterity: 3, Wisdom: 5, Intelligence: 7, Strength...
"I've been waiting for music like this all my life"
20% discount at Borders and Books etc

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.