Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, March 07, 2007 ]

Litterbuggers
Starbuck [17:39] Comments: 2 []
 
THIS.

Paxman's spot on, of course. Just look around you the next time you're out and about in GB. Whether you are a city-dweller sweeping amongst the urban detritus, or have made the great escape into the oxygen of rural lanes, its like we're turning our country into a rubbish dump. And its our populace of despondent, uncaring, selfish Stigs that're very much to blame.

I reckon that the only way we can change their unthinking ways is to confront them with the squalor they are creating for us all. Bring it on back to them, as a great band once nearly-sang. Direct action.

If I see anyone drop rubbish on the ground, I pick it up, follow them home, and then post it through their letterbox. No matter that I am now stumbling around on crutches with a broken arm, a rack of fractured ribs, and two black eyes.


Celebrities are the worst offenders, in my experience. You'd be shocked to the core at the trail of litter that Adrian Chiles leaves behind him when caught on the hop. The man's been hanging out with Radcliffe too long...


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger ʎ, at March 11, 2007 9:03 pm  :

Instead of following them home why don't you go up to them and say:

"Excuse me, I think you dropped this"

There could be an interesting reaction.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 12, 2007 5:34 pm  :

I do that, but through the medium of a loudspeaker pointed through their letterbox. At 4 in the morning.

They never seem to be very understanding of my environmental concern.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Musical interlude
Davros and the Mechanics
Tim Minchin review
Cable customers: Sky's the limit
Fat Neck
In depth mobile phone review
Red Hot film review
Nematurd
Five things you didn't want to know about me
My bloody Valenteeth

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.