Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, March 25, 2008 ]

Co incidents
Starbuck [19:44] Comments: 5 []
 
Talking of coincidence, I'm obviously feeling low level guilt about neglecting my online duties of late. Ideas spill from my brimming head and are lost in the mists of memory, one taut timeline amongst many stretched to breaking point.

I dreamt last night about third daughter. I can't recall what it was now, but no doubt I was checking her blog to see how life was shaping up, something I should be doing for her and for many others. So much must be happening in others' lives, so much to care about. I wish someone would invent Really Simple Syndication. Others' lives might not even be accessible now. So much has been happening in my own life, so much to share from my new life - from Starkid's life.

And today, by another coincidence, the morning after the dream, threed contacted me through Flickr to comment on a photo of Starkid.

I know that coincidence doesn't mean anything, I know that its just the human mind that makes it appear more than it should be, I know that our reality is purely a mental construct, that the present is not even something that is happening but is actually something that has happened and is then reflected upon, I know all that...

... but its still great fun!


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 26, 2008 12:53 pm  :

Due to the joint distraction of dinner and EastEnders turning up on my food/viewing area last night, what I forgot to mention, just to hammer my tedious point home, was that threed then told me that she'd visited the powersurge mansion in a recent dream and had the best time hanging out with the powersurge clan...



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at March 30, 2008 10:51 am  :

:) i really should blog again soon. i'm at the point of maybe starting another new one...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2008 10:27 pm  :

Starbuck could you update my website address on your site please? It now goes under the catchy title of Ron Lyre's blog and is to be found at http://ronlyresblog.blogspot.com

Thanks.
Ron



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 04, 2008 8:08 pm  :

Yo Both,

Yes, me too, and yes, will do.

Yowsers!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 04, 2008 8:13 pm  :

Hey Ron, I know I've been away a while, but your new blog address must have been and gone.

Have you been hounded out by wound-up Americans again?

Get in touch y'all. I'm under cover myself as well...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

More precognonsense
Yeah© - infringement by MLC Ritchie
Hmmm, so much for the big VSX comeback.Short, is t...
Robot Wars on Terror
Moc-moc-a-moc
Welcome Back [Sychic Starbuck]
Starkid Smell
Starkid Smile
Ravey Baby
Christian Voice

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.