Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, May 22, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:02] Comments: 0 []
 
X-Men 2. Just caught it. A most enjoyable 133 minutes 24 seconds of my evening. Just as Matrix Reloaded fever hits the country. Always a few weeks of lag between myself and the crest of most popular culture tsunamis. Saw it on my own in the front row of the fairly deserted main theatre in Brixton Ritzy straight after work. No distractions, no disturbations, just me and the screen, filling my vision. Nice. Sometimes being isolated is fun. And talking of isolation, Magneto's escape from his isolated plastic prison - stunningly inventive.
Animatrix is on the telly as I type. Berlimey. Top CGI.

Still not had time for more than a curory sift through www.jeffnoon.com, but having read a quick Needle In The Groove review elsewhere, I no longer fear that I have bugs embedded subcutaneously under my skin. Unless when the band disappears, its into the fourth dimension. Still, I look forward to finding out more, now that the dark shadow of paranoia has passed.

Won't have any time to update my reports for a few days, as I will be spending some much-needed time with my female counterpart. It's been too long.

But I will be throwing out a lifeline to the Manager, or maybe to my Noon-mentor, to keep electronic chatter on Squad/Hell activities blinking away.

Over and out.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

God, how come London's got so bleedin' cold again....
(picking lime-scale from the kettle-heated-bath ou...
Thinking about Hormone Hell, one of these days we'...
Finally saw Adaptation, after many months of not h...
Monday evening. Made physical contact with Aardvar...
Stardate summat summat summat, watching Star frack...
Watching Animal Park on the telly. It's theme tune...
Toys R Us was a revelation. A stunning emporium of...
I have hopefully now managed to make direct contac...
At the Ashow base tonight. Tired. Oh so very tire...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.