Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 ]


Starbuck [19:34] Comments: 0 []
 
Heard about the Beta version of the second iteration of the Google Toolbar at Evhead.com. The Google Toolbar has always been one of the very best downloads on the net - so crammed full of useful features, my everyday browsing gets severely handicapped if I'm forced to use a computer without it. Google Toolbar 2 (Beta) is already making a big impact for me with its inbuilt pop-up blocker and blog-this tools.

And a click on the Google links button has drawn me to Google Zeitgeist - "Search patterns, trends, and surprises according to Google". Cue much nerdish glee at a harvested source of net-search raw data.

God, I am so boring! I'll be spending all my time in the Google Weblog if I'm not careful....


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood o...
Current internal jukebox - "Death" by the Dieticia...
Well, what felt like the longest working day of my...
Suicidal tiny moths, flittering round my computer ...
I've been watching 24 out of the corner of my eye ...
Another Matrix posting. Click here to jump beyond ...
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. ...
Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...
Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.