Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 09, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:29] Comments: 0 []
 
Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the last year in the Mirror about the now-elusive weapons of mass destruction. I don't believe the man is stupid, which means he must be a liar. I don't know what pressure the Bush administration had applied/implied, or whether his personal beliefs have over-ridden his rationality - after all, some (such as I) would say that his wife Cherie Blair has shown an utter lack of rationality with her New Age beliefs. And he's married to the witch.

A few other things in the Mirror today (shite web-site for a fine tabloid, by the way) - Professor Of Gangsta Stephen Hawking visited Stringfellows lap-dancing club. According to those annoying 3am girls, Owner shandy-drinking Peter Stringfellow said "It was a delight to have Stephen in the club. I was in awe - he's my all-time hero." Too surreal to be true, surely. Stringfellow the physicist?

And an interview with Beyonce Knowles. Supposed to be a sex-symbol. But she's so overly devout at times, she's about as sexy as going to church. Hallebloominlujah!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...
I've added some code to my blog template from Rand...
Heard about the Beta version of the second iterati...
Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood o...
Current internal jukebox - "Death" by the Dieticia...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.