Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 03, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:23] Comments: 0 []
 
I've added some code to my blog template from Random Walks. It's allowed me to add a nice little check-box near the top of the side-bar. No more losing contact with the original blog when clicking through a link (when you forget to SHIFT-click or right-click the link) - just check the box instead...

That's enough geekery for now. Leave this cursed computer behind, Andy. And don't even think about writing about how the intricacies of the web of script-driven interlinking web feeds is becoming ever-more apparent. There, that last sentence has cured any insomniacal afflictions I may have otherwise had.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Heard about the Beta version of the second iterati...
Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood o...
Current internal jukebox - "Death" by the Dieticia...
Well, what felt like the longest working day of my...
Suicidal tiny moths, flittering round my computer ...
I've been watching 24 out of the corner of my eye ...
Another Matrix posting. Click here to jump beyond ...
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. ...
Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.