Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, July 08, 2003 ]


Starbuck [08:31] Comments: 0 []
 
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Terminator 3: The Rise Of The Machines - "Amazing. Some great lines. Arnie was better than ever in his comedy routine, specially as a gay stripper. Lots of destructive action scenes too! Good story..."

And this coming from the man who played Arthur Lymph with such comic precision in Hormone Hell - it must be a comedy masterpiece. Can't wait!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...
I've added some code to my blog template from Rand...
Heard about the Beta version of the second iterati...
Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood o...
Current internal jukebox - "Death" by the Dieticia...
Well, what felt like the longest working day of my...
Suicidal tiny moths, flittering round my computer ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.