Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, August 07, 2003 ]


Starbuck [10:34] Comments: 0 []
 
In further blogging news, another rarified entry to my blogroll goes to The Adventures Of Flossie, a name I seem to remember from the Digitiser days. I like his style. Maybe when I leave London I can continue to read Flossie and place myself in his fur-lined shoes. Not that I want to seem scary or anything. This blog and the aforementioned Groovymother discovery resulted from searching for Digiworld on Technorati to see how far the news has spread in the former Digitiser community...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I saw some of these laverly ironic Patriotic Poste...
Enough of your Think Tank dissing, Richards. It's ...
Helloooooooo. Can I just pass on one piece of mus...
It must be baking in London at the moment - althou...
More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site....
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.