Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, August 07, 2003 ]


Starbuck [10:14] []
 
I saw some of these laverly ironic Patriotic Posters illustrating a Guardian magazine article some time ago, but could not (be that arsed to) find a link to them. But chancing upon some blog (Groovymother), lo and behold, there's a link to it at satire site Whitehouse.org. Nice.

[image removed due to bandwidth probs. Or summat. Just follow the link...]



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Enough of your Think Tank dissing, Richards. It's ...
Helloooooooo. Can I just pass on one piece of mus...
It must be baking in London at the moment - althou...
More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site....
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.