Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 18, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:02] Comments: 0 []
 
Big shout out to DJ Tim for the blog-based leaving present (note: tosser-speak = intentional.) Latest score: 116 seconds. Your next challenge for gaming code for the blog - a team-based first person shooter with graphics to rival Half Life 2, starring the Viper Squad Ten team (myself, Aardvark, Durm & Valium) up against the cast of characters from Hormone Hell with a Dieticians Featuring Fat soundtrack (Fat City Arizona would be appropriate). And don't use too much bandwidth - I think that my dad's modem must be water-powered, and their stream's pretty dried up at the moment. Go on son, you can do it!

I must thank my London possum (is that right?) for the outpourings of love (and bile) that I have had sprayed across my person regarding my departure. I am now securely installed in a secret location in the midst of Warwickshire, safe in the knowledge that this was the right decision. Hot in the heels of spotting Jim'll Saville jingle-jangling around my old London neighbourhood t'other day, I spotted this utter playing card (follow dodgy link from here) sniffing around (for food?) near my local Tube station at the end of an otherwise perfect final London night. Definitely time to leave...
.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Well here we are. With one day to go, my time in L...
Thank you DJ Tim for rising to the challenge that ...
Two days to go until we see what happens when the ...
Not that I'm a wimp or anything (perish the though...
I am now back at home, after a grrrrrrrr8 evening ...
DJ Tim sends posts a blog in day light hours shock...
News just in that Arnold Schwarzenegger's films ma...
Just dipped into B3ta.com, to find an electronic c...
WATCH THIS STARBUCK'S NOTE: I included a link to ...
Any IE-using Blogger users like me who were wonder...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.