Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, August 26, 2003 ]


Starbuck [23:54] []
 
British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail website for hiding its postcode/address finders behind a wall of registration? Narked off with its naffness and its need for bandwidth? Then head over to its version for people with disabilities. Quick, smart, and immediate - no need to register, no need to log in. Bookmark it now!

Why don't they do this as standard?



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Following my excitement yesterday that was generat...
My mind's ear is being thoroughly syringed out wit...
A wonderful moment. Regular readers (hypothetical)...
A mundane blog moment. My car's going in to the g...
I see that Tam (of the premiere Kiwi blog Tam I Am...
Sitcoms. I love them. And especially British sitco...
I love the Japanese. Not wanting to make any sweep...
It's a strange feeling having shifted my butt back...
There's an article in Iraq Today for any of us of ...
Snapped out of my web apathy by a wave of electron...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.