Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 ]

Blaine in the neck
Starbuck [15:02] Comments: 0 []
 
Reading this very amusing article in the Guardian about The Encapsulated David Blaine's treatment in the hands of the British public made me really wish I was still living in London. Sounds like top after-work entertainment to me, being part of the "good humoured, but predominantly satirical crowd". Heh!

Looks like we Brits don't need to organise any sorta Flash Mob to attempt to out-freak the Blainster (though the total failure of the one documented here, attended by just two "David"s, made me smile big-time - reading about cringingley rubbish Flashmobs is so damn funny - check out Tam's flashblog from the first Kiwi mob here for more shatmob laughs.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...
OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a wee...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.