Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 10, 2003 ]


Starbuck [11:12] Comments: 0 []
 
I've just discovered something intriguing in my Sitemeter referral stats. It's DJ Tim's blog [Link removed to protect the innocent]

Hmmm. Not much content. The Highspot being his "Another testing test" entry. Heh!

And it seems to have my title, description, links list, etc.

Wait a minute... Why the dirty little thief! I bet he's trying to use my Starbuck identity crisis to try to take me down...

(Alternatively, if I'm to be a little less paranoid, and more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, I hope Tim, as my Technical Director, wasn't planning on suprising me with a nice new blog template for fatcityarizona.blogspot.com... oops!)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...
OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a wee...
Ahhh! What a Blessed relief! (A phrase which puts ...
I'd missed this nicely disparaging story a few day...
At a time when I should be finishing off my CV tin...
Jeez, this site is reaching its blogging nadir - I...
Okay it was real - look

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.