Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, September 05, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:14] Comments: 0 []
 
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a weekend of food-based debauchery. The break from this screen should hopefully do me some good.

Have fun, kids. And don't do anything this weekend that Uncle Starbuck wouldn't approve of.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Ahhh! What a Blessed relief! (A phrase which puts ...
I'd missed this nicely disparaging story a few day...
At a time when I should be finishing off my CV tin...
Jeez, this site is reaching its blogging nadir - I...
Okay it was real - look
Alright i've relented and am posting. Mainly due ...
Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pira...
One of the things I've always liked about the orig...
Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.