Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 ]

Underwearwolf
Starbuck [11:18] Comments: 0 []
 
Whilst satiating my breakfast television fix this morning, I caught an interview with British acting legend Bill Nighy (of The Lawless Heart, amongst many other things - a wonderful, moving, and most importantly, very real British movie - sob!)

He was plugging the forthcoming Underworld, where he's playing the supreme vampire overlord, or something.

I'd forgotten this little beauty was on its way (a by-product of my current internet-self-limitation regime, not to mention having moved to a tiny village miles from civilisation), and am now wetting myself in anticipation. (Actually, I am nearly wetting myself, after 2 cups of coffee, and 4 cups of tea this morning.)

Hopefully I'll actually get round to seeing this one. Unlike the rest of my recent must-see films (Springtime In A Small Town, Terminator 3, Buffalo Soldiers, Whale Rider etceterbleedingra).


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...
OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a wee...
Ahhh! What a Blessed relief! (A phrase which puts ...
I'd missed this nicely disparaging story a few day...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.