Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 09, 2003 ]


Starbuck [13:34] Comments: 0 []
 
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, the Blogger Nicknames (eg Starbuck) of all but the current posts seems to have been replaced by the firstnames of the posters (eg Bert). Not sure why. Unless Blogger itself is bloggered.

I'm having an identity crisis! It's bad enough keeping track of my roots without all this...

Post-script (written 12/9/03):

Now sorted - I am Starbuck again! It was Blogger, not Blogspeak's fault; maybe something to do with the upgrades that Blogger have recently implemented. Faith restored. In fact, Blogspeak is excellent - and unlike some other Commenting Tools, this one'll email you any Comments without having to register and upgrade. Nice.

Further Post-script (written 13/9/03):

However, it doesn't appear to be working at present, and the bloke who runs it is out of cash. Curses!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a wee...
Ahhh! What a Blessed relief! (A phrase which puts ...
I'd missed this nicely disparaging story a few day...
At a time when I should be finishing off my CV tin...
Jeez, this site is reaching its blogging nadir - I...
Okay it was real - look
Alright i've relented and am posting. Mainly due ...
Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pira...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.