Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, September 11, 2003 ]


Stuart [17:23] Comments: 0 []
 
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line and simply interact with this blog by way of commenting, now this new facility is in place, but this isn't really a comment on anything Starbuck has said; it's a discrete, unique, individual, stand alone nugget of thing, so I'm doing it as a post. Apologies if by doing so I am abusing an etiquette taht has been bolted upon the site by the advent of the comment facility. Debretts should do an edition for this kind of stuff.

ANYWAY, two fiscal matters to raise:

After my consternation at the huge price tag on Reloaded, Amazon is doing pre-orders for £16.99, a whopping ten quid off. I don't care if tehy have the interest on my money from now til October; you know it makes sense.

(digressing, having now seen Reloaded on IMAX, all my doubts are erased - it is truly a marvellous film. Nearly finished the game too - unfortunately as Ghost, which means i need to replay it as Niobe to get the Niobe/Oracle conversation; also have the new Fluke album, Puppy; which has a mix of the dance scene music on it - cool)

sorry, secondly; Starbuck - almost all the Metallica albums are £7.99 in HMV! Bow to the Leper Messiah...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...
OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...
Enough computer agony. I'm off to France for a wee...
Ahhh! What a Blessed relief! (A phrase which puts ...
I'd missed this nicely disparaging story a few day...
At a time when I should be finishing off my CV tin...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.