Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, September 15, 2003 ]

# See How They Come #
Starbuck [00:47] Comments: 0 []
 
Judging by the referrals that I've been receiving from Google et al since writing about my struggle to overcome some problems with the updated Windows Update site, there must be a fair few people who're in the same boat. People looking for help with their corrupted iuctl.cab files, people like me who don't know their ansi from their elbow, whose authenticode signature's aren't that authentic, whose ActiveX ain't that active. Poor sods. In the words of Peter Gabriel, or was it Kate Bush, don't give up. Cos you have links.

Still, along with a recent influx of people of a Parkouristic bent looking for Jump London downloads, it makes a refreshing change from the usual lot searching for Jingling Jimmy Saville wav downloads, Adaware 6.181 cracks, links to the David Blaine webcam, or the lyrics to "We're All Going To The Zoo Tomorrow" (note to those in the latter camp - don't bother. Think about it. Its simple. I mean, c'mon, the only words in the first verse are "We're all going to the zoo tomorrow", ferchrissake!)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...
OK chaps and chapesses, after much deliberation (r...
Sometimes its just so important to get away from i...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.