Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, November 22, 2003 ]

Irony
Starbuck [16:17] Comments: 0 []
 
Having just glanced at my Sitemeter referral statistics, it appears someone has come to my page from HERE. Now, its a picture that's always made me chuckle in a slightly sexist way, but still, how that redirected anyone to my page is a mystery. Maybe someone out there knows I'm a bit anal about these things, and set this up as bait for me. But then, maybe I'm also very paranoid.

Alterntatively, and this is more likely, I was thinking about "attempting" some ironing today (I'm no expert, to be sure) - maybe Google's fresh-bot is fresher than I thought. Scary!

Whatever, TheManlySmell geocities site that it comes from doesn't actually appear within any sort of web-site structure at present - there are no actual links between pages - wtf? Talk about minimalist design... But Google reveals its contents, and most amusing it is too.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Being Boring
ZoneAlarm 4.5.530.000
Lords 3 Catapult Game
A Non-Matrix related post
Bring Me Sunshine
Push That Bush
Stuck in the code...
Over-matriculated (SPOILERS)
I Couldn't put it better myself...
Real name no gimmicks

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.