Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, November 12, 2003 ]

YouBerka!
Starbuck [20:15] Comments: 0 []
 
My fellow (sub)-editor Stuart dissed me the other weekend (to my face, the cheeky scamp), for reciprocal-referring to other bloggers (Stu putting on a stoopid voice, but not his usual stoopid voice: "Ooh, so-and-so has mentioned me in their blog, so I'm mentioning them, go and visit, blah-di-blah", to very loosely paraphrase the legal eagle.)

With that in mind, I take great pleasure in thanking Karen from Uborka! for the kind mention on her most-wonderful blog - go and visit now, blah-di-blah.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Local news for local people...
#We're S.H.O.Pee Pee I.N.G, We're Shopping# (sound...
Geeky Matrix observations and that
The Matrix Revolutions review - CONTAINS SPOILERS
# John Ketley is a Weatherman, and so is Michael F...
Berk Boy!
No Revolution for me today
I'm back, da dang, da, dada dah dang da dih dih da...
Quickly, now...
Flash Bang Wallop

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.