Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, November 05, 2003 ]

No Revolution for me today
Starbuck [20:42] Comments: 0 []
 
I'd managed to get myself so damn excited for The Matrix Revolutions this evening. Tickets already booked at the Coventry Skydome for a perfectly-timed evening performance, just 5 hours after its release. A Seat slap bang in the middle of the cinema.To say I was a little excited would be an understatement on the scale of saying George Bush was a little right-wing in his views.

So I guess it's no great suprise that a crisis has managed to intervene at the last moment, scuppering any chance of seeing the damn thing til the weekend now.

It's a question of control.

God, I need putting out of my misery on this one, but not by me chancing across any massive spoilers on the web, or in conversation for that matter. So I'm staying away from the interweb for now, and I'm going to punch anyone who tries to talk to me in real life. It's my only hope.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I'm back, da dang, da, dada dah dang da dih dih da...
Quickly, now...
Flash Bang Wallop
Quick thoughts
ch ch ch changes
Guns - lots of guns
Flashblogged!
Nigel is the One
Head frack
Chez nous

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.