Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 ]

Quickly, now...
Starbuck [19:13] Comments: 0 []
 
Big "ta" to DJ Tim & Stu for covering my blog whilst I'm otherwise unavailable for comment.

Quickly, gabber gabber can't enunciate in a hurry, spookily (or not), I've just stumbled across myself on the blogroll of In The Aquarium, a very nice London blog, the author of which happened to attend the flash mob that DJ Tim saw in Covent Garden. Made me feel all homesick for London (in a positive way). Which I am looking forward to placate, by driving up there on Saturday to see the old crowd in some dire pub (I haven't got the time or energy to sort out a good place to meet; Pitcher & fracking Piano at Trafalgar Square it'll be, then, where a pint costs an hour's salary.)

No time to write, now. I'm off to my computer-free home, for an fun evening's shelf-building, bill-paying, and Matrix-Revolutions-at-Birmingham-Thinktank-IMAX-telephonic-investigating.

Laters, electrophiles.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Starbuck via text message
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, shut up Clare
The Viper Squadies flash mob
Flash Bang Wallop
Quick thoughts
To flash or not to flash, unto the breach, Horatio...
ch ch ch changes
Guns - lots of guns
Flashblogged!
Nigel is the One

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.