Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 ]

Quickly, now...
Starbuck [19:13] Comments: 0 []
 
Big "ta" to DJ Tim & Stu for covering my blog whilst I'm otherwise unavailable for comment.

Quickly, gabber gabber can't enunciate in a hurry, spookily (or not), I've just stumbled across myself on the blogroll of In The Aquarium, a very nice London blog, the author of which happened to attend the flash mob that DJ Tim saw in Covent Garden. Made me feel all homesick for London (in a positive way). Which I am looking forward to placate, by driving up there on Saturday to see the old crowd in some dire pub (I haven't got the time or energy to sort out a good place to meet; Pitcher & fracking Piano at Trafalgar Square it'll be, then, where a pint costs an hour's salary.)

No time to write, now. I'm off to my computer-free home, for an fun evening's shelf-building, bill-paying, and Matrix-Revolutions-at-Birmingham-Thinktank-IMAX-telephonic-investigating.

Laters, electrophiles.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Flash Bang Wallop
Quick thoughts
ch ch ch changes
Guns - lots of guns
Flashblogged!
Nigel is the One
Head frack
Chez nous
Elite
Metacortechs or Matrix cortex

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.