Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, December 01, 2003 ]

Home-time
Starbuck [17:50] Comments: 0 []
 
One thing that I really miss nowadays at the end of the working day, living in the Midlands as opposed to London, is excitedly checking the Live Travel News for the Tube come home-time. It became a real ritual for me - at the end of the day, fire up the website, decide on which would likely be the least-disrupted underground route from Kings Cross to Stockwell, or whether the gods of commution have determined that I might as well just go down the pub for a few hours. I carried on with my travel-news ritual even when I'd progressed to my bus-journey-home-isn't-it-beautiful phase, just because of the excitement response it innervated. Hell, it still works - right now I'm heading out of the building filled with adrenaline, my route unhindered by security alerts. Just by congestion.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Orisinal - web games for all.
Freewayblogger
VSX band meeting
BBC vs Pop Culture
Death to False Metal
Matrix prequel revealed
Open message to email spammers
Chris Bloody Finch!
Music made easy
Site update

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.