Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, December 06, 2003 ]

More bleedin' web games
Starbuck [18:36] Comments: 0 []
 
OK, so Samorost didn't prove to have that much longevity after all.

However, I've just discovered (via the Favourite Website Awards) the brain-hurting Whizzball!. Rather nice - put the building blocks together to get the ball from the funnel to the target. Simple in theory, but its making me pull so much of my (already-thinning) head hair out, I can hardly get to my keyboard.

Nice touch being able to design and submit yer own puzzles, too. Starbuck likes.

(Though I'd prefer to have found a web version of 80s classic Wizball, the game that made me want to wee with adolescent excitement!)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Samorost
Bill-end
'Tis the season to be wheely brummin' merde
Monsieur Bricolage, With Zese Blogshares You Were ...
All About Your Editor
Return of The King Ace Trilogy
Home-time
Orisinal - web games for all.
Freewayblogger
VSX band meeting

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.