Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, December 14, 2003 ]

Viper Squad confusion
Starbuck [13:39] Comments: 0 []
 
(still rambling on about Kill Bill...)

Please don't get us confused with the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad - I've got no beef with anyone (apart from Burger King), and I don't really want to be eliminated. And as far as I know, they're not going to be revealed to be a time-travelling musical combo in Volume 2 (though after From Dusk Til Dawn's big twist, I wouldn't put it past Tarantino).

And likewise, don't confuse me with Lieutenant Starbuck, the best damn Viper pilot in the Galactica fleet.

I'm also not a DJ (tried it, shite at it), or part of an online Quake (or something) clan - my one attempt at playing Quake 3 Team Arena online involved my character Bait standing motionless in the corner, handicapped by a woeful connection, being fragged and taunted in equal measures.

All these other Viper Squad chancers, littering the web with their data - give it up, it's over. THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE VIPER SQUAD!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die
Trading Places
Haircut 100 Peaks Bomb-track
Bernie Winters
'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab som...
Does not compute
More bleedin' web games
Samorost
Bill-end
'Tis the season to be wheely brummin' merde

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.