Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, December 08, 2003 ]

'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky boom-boom down
Starbuck [23:13] Comments: 0 []
 
I meant to link to this yesterday, but Blogger wasn't working. Bah humbug.

But, as the weather in Britain turns to the frostier side, I want to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas (and I don't mean the birth of Santa Claus, (c) Bart Simpson).

It's snow, man. It gives me that fluttery feeling in the stomach - a thousand carols and stories crystallised with wintery magic in my childhood, and still all it takes is a bit of frozen water and I drift off to a better place.

So it was with great excitement that I made my first few cyberspatial paper snowflakes over at Make-a-Flake, a flash recreation of those folded-paper-&-scissors snowflakes that they forced us to make at nursery school. Unexpectedly magical. For a bit. And then you can download your flake and cut around it on your own paper, if you want to defeat the whole object of the exercise.

(Link first seen round Tam's gaff)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Does not compute
More bleedin' web games
Samorost
Bill-end
'Tis the season to be wheely brummin' merde
Monsieur Bricolage, With Zese Blogshares You Were ...
All About Your Editor
Return of The King Ace Trilogy
Home-time
Orisinal - web games for all.

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.