Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, January 17, 2004 ]

American Ring Files. Or something.
Starbuck [23:49] Comments: 0 []
 
I am currently watching The Faculty as I type.

Maybe I'm a tad tipsy as I sit here alone, getting more unnecessarily wined-up in front of the telly than I would otherwise, my girlfriend being away visiting friends for the night...

... however, I just can't appreciate the film in its own hermetically-sealed self-enclosed vacuum. Y'see, its got Frodo Baggins in it, and Stifler from American Pie, and Agent Doggett from the X-Files, amongst others... too many iconoclastic TV and movie characters, blurring their individual realities in my mind... its leaving a fantastic mish-mash of confusion in my head. And thats without even trying to watch the damn film...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Don't Panic!
Snestrum - videogame cross-fertilisation
Please Sir, I cannot tell a lie...
#Frigging in the rigging#
Comments are back!
Skool Daze 2000
William Gibson's revised first draft Alien 3 scree...
The long weekend starts here...
Blogbling gangstas
Blogmute

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.