Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, February 03, 2004 ]

Acno's Energizer
Starbuck [21:35] Comments: 0 []
 
I am absolutely loving this little beauty of web game - Acno's Energizer. I've always loved this sort of Boulderdash-style "digging" game, but this is a cut above the rest. Its fast, intuitive, and clever. And Acno's so cute! I heartily recommend that you check it out now, me hearties.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I AM a beautiful and unique snowflake
"Crash hang wot no picture"
#Return of the Tim, once again, return of the Tim,...
Snake, snow, spiral and seafood-based webgames
I believe in the BBC
CONGRATULATIONS!
An answer to the big question...
Starbuck's marry-time adventure
Second-hand links
Top-Up Fees

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.