Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, February 03, 2004 ]

"Crash hang wot no picture"
Starbuck [20:03] Comments: 0 []
 
My PC's being slightly antisocial tonight. I think that 832894, the latest Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer, has given it the jitters. It doesn't much like change.

So as I spend the evening CONTROL-ALT-DELETE'ing, I was interested to read on the Register that David Bradley, the man who devised the Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot combination all those years ago, has revised. Modest to the hilt, in Bradley's words, "I may have invented control-alt-delete, but Bill Gates made it really famous." Heh!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

#Return of the Tim, once again, return of the Tim,...
Snake, snow, spiral and seafood-based webgames
I believe in the BBC
CONGRATULATIONS!
An answer to the big question...
Starbuck's marry-time adventure
Second-hand links
Top-Up Fees
I'm a celebrity lookalike get me out of here
Slightly queezy...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.