Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, May 05, 2004 ]

Dirty Den
Starbuck [20:42] Comments: 0 []
 
The British tabloids are having a feeding frenzy at the moment over news that Fort Boyard star Leslie Grantham flashed his "manhood" (an archetypal tabloid word, there) at some "old boilers" using his webcam whilst "pleasuring himself" (very tabloid) and berating his EastEnders co-stars (though, to be fair, calling Jessie "Kat Slater" Wallace a "vile dog", Shane Richie "big-headed and self-infatuated", and Wendy Richard a "wanker" probably isn't too libellous.)

All in all, a fairly tawdry business for the Biggest Name In British Soap.

But I do fear that the papers have blown it all a bit out of proportion. I mean, its not as if he's gone and murdered someone.

No, wait - I take that back; I'd forgotten about that ill-fated taxi driver...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Waves of unreality breaking at the shores of my Se...
G - A - H!
Universary
Rain down on me.
I am Jack's complete lack of sleep
Nice to see you, to see you nice.
Gee mail!
Hitchhikers Film Fun!
A quick splurge...
Weird Science

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.