Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, May 09, 2004 ]

LOAD "FLASHBACK" CODE
Starbuck [15:06] Comments: 0 []
 
Now anyone who knows me knows I'm all about fast cars and Alize, partyin' all day.

No wait, that's Dr Dre. Losing myself, there.

Now anyone who know me knows I'm all about ancient 8-bit microcomputer games and stoopid songs, playin' all day.

So three big cheers to Evil Robot Maffy for bringing my attention to Hey Hey 16K. This is what the early eighties were all about... very funny (for those of us of a certain age). Click HERE to watch.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

C'est vraiment une offre tres speciale...
Of Mice and Jebba
Dirty Den
Waves of unreality breaking at the shores of my Se...
G - A - H!
Universary
Rain down on me.
I am Jack's complete lack of sleep
Nice to see you, to see you nice.
Gee mail!

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.