Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, May 10, 2004 ]

Sexercise
Starbuck [21:37] Comments: 0 []
 
I don't usually do requests. Jeez, I was never some desperate-to-please local radio jock, even at the lowest points of Radio Redland's existence - you got what you were given.

However, when a reader is in distress, as Shagmatty understandably is over the loss of his much-in-demand domain-name, then I'm nothing if not accommodating (as Noo-Noo said to Tinky Winky!)

He pleads - "stick these trogon (sic) links on yer blog". Well, I owe him a drink, so just for this pitiful specimen of a reader, here's some links to some "comedic condom adverts":


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

All New Blogger
LOAD "FLASHBACK" CODE
C'est vraiment une offre tres speciale...
Of Mice and Jebba
Dirty Den
Waves of unreality breaking at the shores of my Se...
G - A - H!
Universary
Rain down on me.
I am Jack's complete lack of sleep

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.