Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, May 31, 2004 ]

Googlewhacking hell
Starbuck [17:33] Comments: 0 []
 
Myself and The Other went to see Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure last night, and very funny it was too. Mightily impressive.

Being me, its got me desperately looking for googlewhacks within the VSX site. Which, come to think of it, is kind-of cheating anyway, not only because I have written much of it myself, but also because I am trying to reverse-engineering them.

The closest I came was "gabber electrophiles", which would have cut the mustard, if only the site was not duplicated in a distasteful mass-market www-version. CURSE YOU BLOGSPOT FOR BLIGHTING MY PLANS!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Rock on, Tommy
Bloggagedon
World's funniest joke
All About Your Editor (part 2)
TUMIKI Fighters ver 0.2
£MA$L
Web game roundup
Simply Annoying
Gopher's hole
As it's sunny outside...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.