Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 13, 2004 ]

Brother Nadia
Starbuck [18:50] Comments: 0 []
 
Months of blanket broadcasting coverage tends to give long-serving Big Brother contestants fully-fledged and immutable character in the viewers hive-mind. So when I see 2004 Big Brother UK winner Nadia Almada, I don't see any of her pre-BB background, I just see Nadia (annoying as the experience may be).

I'd never even thought about what she looked like when she was a man. However, I've just had that nonexistent hole in my imagination filled, courtesy of the delicately-named I Hump Pillows blog. Those interested should CLICK HERE.

Don't worry. There's no "last chicken in the shop" photos. Do you see?


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

SE_Obsession
Self-aware
Reading your blogs...
# A kind of madness #
Spiderman 2
A Week In Provence (NEW - now with added photos - ...
Francis Crick R.I.P.
Escapegoat
Gossamer City
Morning Glory

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.