Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, April 21, 2005 ]

# Reasons to be cheerful... one, two three #
Starbuck [19:49] Comments: 2 []
 
  1. My girlfriend is coming home tonight after several days at a conference in Scotland. It's not been great without her - especially when I've wanted to share all the excitement associated with Reason Three, but it's nearly over. The one plus point of her absence - I've been able to leave all the electrics plugged in when I've left the house! Bliss! (She's inherited from her mother that insiduous habit shared by many due to the fear that the place will burn down if things are left plugged in...)
  2. I'm on the eve of a long weekend in Spain.
  3. The Wedding of the Century is nigh.


Advertisement: If anyone's interested in the Cristero rebellion of 1920's Mexico, get thee to Queens University Belfast where a friend of mine is organising a Conference in October. Get your tickets rĂ¡pidamente - It's gonna be a goody.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at April 25, 2005 11:39 am  :

eek!! for the first time in my life, this weekend before going away for three days, i unplugged all the power points - just in case something burst into flames in my absence...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 27, 2005 10:49 pm  :

Don't let it get a hold on you, Susan - it'll drive any potential suitors crazy!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Three other things
Cosmetic surgery live
Staggering
Staggered
The general election
A boring post about my computer
Unaccustomed as I am to writing bridesgroom speech...
My wedding's in safe hands
Move along please
Catholic guilt

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.