Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, June 13, 2005 ]

Fat neck
Starbuck [21:52] Comments: 6 []
 
Ugh! The curse set in just days after removing my Dead Skin Watch. A red raw, weeping band of raw inflamed flesh for a neck, agonous irritation in the extreme. I was more red-neck than Cotton-Eyed Joe this weekend. And today, I'm shedding my neck-skin like a snake.

It's like I've been sunburnt overnight, Close Enounters style. Or maybe that jellyfish sting from Samui has been repeating on me. Perhaps I'm suffering some psychosomatic nervous-allergic reaction in response to my terrible procastination concerning writing about my wedding/honeymoon report. Or more likely it's the Vanish fabric-washing agent.

More soon, voyeurists.


6 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at June 14, 2005 10:15 pm  :

Voyuerists?

Ah well...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 15, 2005 11:20 am  :

C'mon, I know that you're deeply fascinated about by my ailments, you sickos!

Anyhow, you'l be glad to know that I'm looking all beautiful again.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at June 15, 2005 3:06 pm  :

Heck, I <3 (in that crappy t'interweb way, obviously) being able to brown without burning \o/



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 15, 2005 3:23 pm  :

My brain is now hurting.

I reckon that \o/ is the bottom part of the face (the neck?), or maybe an ASCII look of shock, and perhaps "<3" i.e. "less than three" means "two".

From this I deduce that the Final Broadcaster is saying "I too am able to brown without burning my neck".

Which, come to think of it, doesn't make sense in context...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2005 9:15 am  :

It's a persons head with their arms in the air... look \o/ see?
Oh, and <3 = heart ... although, I too do not burn - I just go brown ;)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 16, 2005 9:42 am  :

Thanks for the clarification (I'm so out of touch with you modern types!)


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Sounding bored
***Sub-editor Posting Alert***
Starbuck's suggested wedding disco set
The Groom's Wedding Speech!
Missing person
Catching a breath...
The Main Event
Going without a hitch
Another Wedding Update plus Miscellaneous Tat
Wedding update

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.