Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, May 26, 2005 ]

Missing person
Starbuck [19:12] Comments: 3 []
 
Whilst I'm passing through responding to a Comment on my previous post-honeymoon posting, and still being something of a missing person myself at present, I'd just quickly like to put out a desperate (though not that desperate) Missing Person request.

Considering that most of us are self-obsessed enough to Google their own name at some point in their lives, if ADAM CRAIG is reading this I'd like him to get in touch (email address in the left side-panel) 'cos I've not heard anything from him in NEARLY A DECADE (I guess that it's pretty difficult not having any contact details).

Yes, I mean you, AC, whether it be tomorrow or in twenty years time (assuming that the internet backbone remains intact). Adam Craig, the one who was brought up in Ryde on the Isle of Wight, England - the Adam Craig who used to like swearing at strangers on VikingMUD back when the World Wide Web was a twinkle in the eye of Sir Tim Berners-Lee - Adam Craig, my partner in lab-crime.

The one that I dreamt about last night. (But not in a hot & sticky way).

Thank you.


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at May 29, 2005 10:04 pm  :

Welcome back - glad it all went well!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at June 01, 2005 5:40 pm  :

Thanks. It went weller than a big hole in the ground that's used for drawing water up. It went Weller than that bloke who used to be in The Jam. Etc.

I'd tell you more, but I'm saving myself for a big blog update when the opportunity presents...

Or maybe just a little blog update. Then another. And another. Etctera.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2012 7:16 pm  :

would this adam craig be about 5'7 with dark hair and a bit of an addition to rugby? speaks French and japanese? If so I might know where to find him


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Catching a breath...
The Main Event
Going without a hitch
Another Wedding Update plus Miscellaneous Tat
Wedding update
Election ploblems
# Reasons to be cheerful... one, two three #
Three other things
Cosmetic surgery live
Staggering

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.