Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, May 24, 2005 ]

Catching a breath...
Starbuck [22:42] Comments: 5 []
 
Thank you all for you kind comments (HERE and HERE).

In short, the wedding day was perfect, and perfect was the honeymoon.

More in-depth reportage of both will be provided at a later date (no doubt including anonymised photographs, links to my wedding speech so that you don't miss out on the Prince Charles joke, and maybe a DJ Franko playlist, you lucky people!), but right now I've got to catch my breath somewhat. At present my soul is still reeling itself back in somewhere to the south of the Himalayas (copyright CayceP) following the return journey from Samui - tiring enough, and that's without the seismic shock of returning from relaxation status to a workload, and the post-wedding "chore" of gift-opening plus the accurate recording thereof (oh what a joy life is when your little spare time feels like Christmas morning stretched over day after day!). And that's not to mention the pending long weekend in Italia (but curse those striking Italian air personnel for blighting us with a 05:40 flight... though my body-clock will probably feel quite at home with the early start.)

So thank you all once more.

I shall bring me great pleasure to give you your pound of flesh, word-wise, about the most joyful day of my life, as well as a gallery of images from the most enjoyable fortnight that Starbuck has ever "inured" (wrong word, but it's late... early... something...)

But right now, whilst the mind is still on life-support and the reservoir of free-time has not yet been dammed, just pretend that you've not seen me, right?


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at May 25, 2005 3:58 pm  :

Welcome back, geezer.

manly hugs all round!

S.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at May 26, 2005 7:08 pm  :

Cheers, Sat.

I look forward to wrapping you in manly doses of text and piccies before too much "time passes" (copyright Melbourne House 1983).

And I look forward to checking out what's been going down round the Lounge, as well as the other buncha blogs that consist of my essential reading.

And I look forward to boring you senseless with wedding and honeymoon-related "stuff".

But most of all, I look forward to finally bringing to the world my rude tree picture collection!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at May 26, 2005 7:10 pm  :

(forgot to mention the best thing about my continued absence from the world of television - I'll miss the first weekend of the new Big Brother - FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Hopefully I'll be safe this time round as a result...)



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at May 26, 2005 10:09 pm  :

welcome back mr and mrs starbuck!!! i'll send some girly hugs. glad to hear that the whole marriage package went splendidly!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at May 27, 2005 5:40 pm  :

Thank you my lover (don't get worried, its a West Country England phrase).

But enough of me (again), I've got stuff to stuff.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Main Event
Going without a hitch
Another Wedding Update plus Miscellaneous Tat
Wedding update
Election ploblems
# Reasons to be cheerful... one, two three #
Three other things
Cosmetic surgery live
Staggering
Staggered

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.