Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 31, 2005 ]

"Erotic" Ent-tertainment
Starbuck [18:42] Comments: 5 []
 
Entwife photo-muckery, as brought to you by Eru Ilúvatar (at the behest of Yavanna). And Sony.

Click to rudify.





I was going to take a photo of one lovely Entwife that I had spotted last summer, but unfortunately when I came to look at it again the other day, its, erm... "Treebeard"... was a bit overgrown...

There was a splendid male "Huorn" that I'd seen as well, but I started getting a bit embarrassed whilst trying to line up the shot...


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 31, 2005 7:04 pm  :

Oops.

I apologise for that momentary lack of decency.

And sanity.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at September 01, 2005 12:53 pm  :

Posh doing handstands in the forest?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at September 01, 2005 3:38 pm  :

Whatever your filthy mind reads into it, you've only got yourself to blame.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at September 03, 2005 8:35 pm  :

She needs a shave.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at September 09, 2005 4:52 pm  :

Would that give you wood?


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Definitive reviews
Freshly minted blogs
Reviews wanted
I am programmed to obey my Master's commands
Animal riots
X
I wish I was hallucinating
Prepare For The Greatest Joke Ever.
One thing that I've learnt today
Writing about writing

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.