Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, August 27, 2005 ]

Freshly minted blogs
Starbuck [19:02] Comments: 1 []
 
Rejoice! The Lord has decreed that additions be made to my blogroll, and lo the changes were good.

I was overjoyed the other day to see a familiar name freshly splashed across the web, that of Ron Lyre. Old VSX-hands may recall Ron from round 7 of the Clutterbuck Computer Clutter Challenge Cup.

Those that give a flying flip will know how devastated I was when Mr Lyre's friend Lawn Greengrass shuffled off his mortal coil, so it was filled with gaiety when I discovered Ron to be taking stewardship of Lawn's literary legacy in his role as Editor of the The Stratford upon Avon Strumpet.

A cracking read for all citizens of Stratford and The World.


And, it might currently be just two posts long, but I can't go without formally mentioning Antipasta, an epic crafted out of 773 beautifully-set words, detailing the beginnings of someone known as Vex... Or Cai...

Now I may or may not know this individual, we may or may not have shared interlinked lives back when Viper Squad X was the codename for an undercover Timeshift Unit as opposed to the name of a blog, but to be honest none of that really matters... we are all just blog identities now.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 30, 2005 5:38 pm  :

Yes... erm... right!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Reviews wanted
I am programmed to obey my Master's commands
Animal riots
X
I wish I was hallucinating
Prepare For The Greatest Joke Ever.
One thing that I've learnt today
Writing about writing
Earwigging
Music to move you

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.