Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, September 01, 2005 ]

Proxy Music
Starbuck [21:10] Comments: 0 []
 
I don't get out to popular music concerts much, so here's a couple of reviews unknowingly pre-prepared by my chums.

29 August 2005 from Shagmatty:
Last night at the Rolling Stones concert in Ottawa! For a bunch of old guys they still put on a great show. Also learnt how to make a potato cannon last night... really looking forward to building my own one when I get home...
1 September 2005 from Stu of VSX co-editorship fame:
I saw the Stooges the other night. Best gig ever. Ever.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

"Erotic" Ent-tertainment
Definitive reviews
Freshly minted blogs
Reviews wanted
I am programmed to obey my Master's commands
Animal riots
X
I wish I was hallucinating
Prepare For The Greatest Joke Ever.
One thing that I've learnt today

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.