Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, September 01, 2005 ]

"Should've gone to Specsavers"
Starbuck [21:30] Comments: 0 []
 
Mrs Powersurge was standing at the check-out in Sainsbury's earlier today, intent on buying several bottles of wine and a flask of Wye Valley Brewery's Butty Bach ("The Friendly Ale").

She was quite pleased when I saw her afterwards... they'd asked her to prove that she was over 18. She had to point out that she's in her thirties! Early thirties...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

What do they know?
Proxy Music
"Erotic" Ent-tertainment
Definitive reviews
Freshly minted blogs
Reviews wanted
I am programmed to obey my Master's commands
Animal riots
X
I wish I was hallucinating

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.