Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, March 02, 2006 ]

Starbuck outage
Starbuck [19:58] Comments: 2 []
 
Word up, Cameo fans!

I'm going to be out of blogspot-earshot for a week or two, off risking life and limb somewhere well away from computer access. Oh, and my home PC is a bit buggered right now, which may well delay my glorious return as well.

But in the meantime I shall be inviting my wonderful co-editors to step up their output somewhat whilst I'm away.

So I give you.... Stu and DJ Tim.

[fanfare]

[silence]


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at March 03, 2006 1:22 pm  :

have a nice whatever, wherever it is you are going. look forward to hearing all about it on you return...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 15, 2006 8:21 pm  :

If you're lucky. I've signed a strict non-disclosure agreement. Erm, about my vasectomy. Yes.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Starbuck investigates... Creationism!
Linda Smith RIP
Not nicking all my ideas from Battlestar Galactica...
Omid Djalili
Google Page Creator
A Moran Dilemma
VSX merchandising opportunity
Prints and the No Power Generation
Configuring Firefox to check for new page versions...
A brand new blog. # Da da da daaaar.! #

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.