Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, February 21, 2006 ]

VSX merchandising opportunity
Starbuck [20:21] Comments: 3 []
 
Thanks to Bob Francisco of Chilli & Crackers fame for pointing me in the direction of Snapshirts.com - a place where you can get T-shirts woven out of the content of your website, or something. So this is what the all-seeing gods of the network think of my shrine... this is what Viper Squad Ten is really all about...

Please start a queue for your very own VSX t-shirt...


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Ron Lyre, at February 21, 2006 9:59 pm  :

Thanks for your kind comments regarding Greengrass. I shall place a flower on his grave instead of pissing on it like I usually do (do not be alarmed, we made a pact).



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at February 22, 2006 8:58 am  :

thanks for the credit but i robbed the idea off someone else, who robbed it off someone else....

are you persisting with the name change? im going to have to edit my links again.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 22, 2006 8:09 pm  :

Eh oop, chaps. Cheers for all that.

Ron, that's a lovely thought, I'm sure Lawn would appreciate it. And a lovely image.

Vex, I quite like the alphabeticalness of it; gives it structure. Like the fact that you can choose to ignore certain words, so anything to do with "blogs" was chopped without mercy. The rest is as it was. I might it try again however, with all the "boring" stuff cut, and post up an image that you can actually read without magnifiers.

Interesting it picked up on the Matrix - I did used to write about it a bit too much, come to think of it - and an interesting article you've linked to. Hope I'll be around to see the birth of cybernetic / genetic augmentation. Reckon it'll be the thing that saves us. Being from the future, have, of course, got several modifications myself, but you don't want to hear about that right now.

And Bob, I'm only persisting with the name change until I can be arsed to change it back. And I don't think I'll have time to be arsed until the weekend. Arse. I'll let you know when I'm arsed.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Prints and the No Power Generation
Configuring Firefox to check for new page versions...
A brand new blog. # Da da da daaaar.! #
Everyone's out to get you muddyfunster
What's so bad about giving a can opener for a Vale...
Tears, beers and tobogganeers
New Home Improvement
Teletextual healing
Internet Update
Sartorial stuff-up

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.